Multi-ticks – your online mark-book
Achievement Summary – a great tool for planning and differentiation
Complete overview – in-depth formative analysis
Pupil Asset offers a wide range of options for formative assessment with in-class monitoring of pupil achievements, evidencing of work via our iPad/Android apps and comprehensive overviews of pupil achievements via PA Tracker or PA MIS.
Progress can be analysed purely formatively or alongside age bands, grades, levels or other summative results.
- Fully customisable frameworks
- Define and input your own curriculum objectives
- Alternatively, choose from a wide range of existing frameworks, including many commercially available programs of study
- Record depth of understanding – not just coverage
- Create your own Key Performance Indicators
- Record video, photograph or note-based evidence using our free Teacher app
- Statistical breakdowns for formative analysis
- View previous terms’ achievements to demonstrate progress
Pupil Asset comes pre-loaded with many popular frameworks, including:
- National Curriculum KS1, KS2 and KS3 core subjects
- National Curriculum KS1, KS2 and KS3 non-core subjects
- Early Years and Development Matters
- GCSE core subjects*
- GCSE non-core subjects*
- KS4 non-GCSE subjects *
*Subject to the exam board
See our list of Supported Frameworks to see which commercially available frameworks we currently offer.
For more information on using Formative Assessment in Pupil Asset, click here or contact our Sales Team to arrange a demo.
- Assessment Approaches
- Data Analysis
- Early years
- Formative Assessment
- Key Stage 1 and 2
- Key Stage 3 and 4
- Summative Assessment