With the number of academies in England continuing to grow at pace, the trend for schools converting or opening newly as academies looks set to continue into 2019 and beyond. With this is mind, we’re excited to once again take part in the Schools & Academies Show Birmingham , taking place on 21st November 2018 at the NEC, Birmingham, where we will be exhibiting at stand E13 .
Free to attend, this is a great opportunity to meet and discuss your future needs whilst taking on over 40 hours of content from a host of Government figures, expert speakers and key education decision makers.
We’ll be showcasing some of our new features created specifically with MATs in mind, including:
MAT on a Page
- Completely customisable, multi-page report automatically collating information from academies across your group.
- Invaluable for executives, governors and other leadership – the template can be tailored to show the measures which interest or concern you the most, from attendance and behaviour to attainment and progress.
- Combined and comparison cohort breakdown figures at your fingertips.
Flexible cross-cluster analysis
- Academy-on-academy comparisons.
- Combined cohort figures e.g. total SEN, EAL, etc.
- Immediate links to drill down into full Pupil Asset tracking within individual schools.
- Powerful combinatorial assessment reporting allowing comparison between schools even when the underlying result types do not match – e.g. one school is using grades, another PITA, another NC levels.
We highly recommend that you register yourself and any colleagues who wish to attend soon as places are filling fast. If you can’t make the event but would like to find out more feel free to get in touch and book a demo.
Don’t forget to come and visit us at stand E13!