Pupil Asset integrates exam entries and amendments via the A2C Migration Application. Exam data can be imported regularly (basedata) and any subject can be associated with a qualification and a selection of its units/exams. Pupils can then be signed up to the subject and subsequently to the relevant exams and modules. Once all the pupil’s exams and modules have been selected for a given exam sequence, an entry file (EDI format) can be generated and imported into the A2C Migration App where entries are sent to the individual exam boards.
Setting up the subject qualification
1. Navigate to Admin > School Options > Subjects.
2. Choosing the relevant subject, select the ‘+/-’ option under the Examination column.
Assigning pupils to a subject and qualification
1. Navigate to Office > DfE Returns > Exam Entries and select the relevant exam board and year group.
2. Select ‘Add Unit/Module’.
3. Select individual units/modules and click ‘Add’.
4. To remove the entry unit/module click ‘Delete Unit/Module’
Generating the exam entry file
If generating all entry files for an exam series (Office > DfE Returns > Exam Entries) then add all exams for all pupils and click ‘Generate Entry File’. This will generate a file for the current year group and exam board.
The file will appear in Office > DfE Returns > Exam Files. You can download the EDI file from here and copy into the relevant directory for the A2C Migration App to read from.
After adding units/modules (Office > DfE Returns > Exam Entries) for an individual pupil, press the ‘Generate Amendment File’.
The file will appear in Office > DfE Returns > Exam Files. You can download the EDI file from here and copy it into the relevant directory for the A2C Migration App to read from.